Monday, November 16, 2009

WINNER of RAK + butterfly!

We included the names of people who couldn't post a comment (from sb.com) plus those who posted on a comment in the blog post for Lydia's challenge!
congrats to:
shopgirlaudi said... Very cool technique. Thanks for sharing. Great LO too:)
Lydia's son picked your name out of jar!
I will be sending you an email very soon!

Also still perfecting my drawing in PSP! So enjoy these images. It didn't turn out quite how I envisioned, but was good practice, lol. I posted one in reverse so those with the cricut can can it out more easily! (please do not sell my images but you may use them for any personal use!)


Here is example of how I used the image with masking and digital paper by Heather Landry (posted with permission)!


And one last layout, I made this with the flower photoblock template from Lydia's post! :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner of the challenge!!! Pam, I LOVE your butterflies. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!
    And Pam, I don't know how you do it! LOVE the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete