Monday, January 4, 2010

More Digital Layered Templates!

I hope you have enjoyed the layered templates so far I have made for digital scrapbookers. Slowly but surely I am getting them done ;) You can see my other posts here and here about the other digital layers I have created!
Here is the info on them again:
I am working on turning my templates into digital layers that digital scrapbookers can use easily on their pages! Using clipping masks will allow you to create layouts in a flash. ;)
All templates are layered for Photoshop Elements 5.0, most at 3600 by 3600 pixels. I have included a small preview of each image and below is the link.
If you use any of the templates PLEASE send me a link! I would love to see your pages! Email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com. Also, you may delete the "made by Pam Callaghan" layer. Please list me as your source and also this blog address so others can use it too!

1. This first one was popular with traditional scrappers! You can read my original post here and an example of a page I did with it. The preview and link are listed below.


Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop:
http://www.4shared.com/file/188605568/9c591ff1/pc_curvepage_template.html


2. I created this template to look like an older scrapbook page of mine. If you are a fan of circles you will love this!


Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop:
http://www.4shared.com/file/188605895/6da8ecd0/pc_circles_template.html


3. The next one was created for a featured artist. She used it so well, you can see the post here!



Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop:
http://www.4shared.com/file/188607983/361bda18/pc_flower_template.html



4. I created this ellipse template for a different looking page! Take a peek at the original post!



Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop:
http://www.4shared.com/file/188608778/74ac2203/pc_ellipse_template.html



5. Lastly this is the "leaf" template I made for those fall photos. You can delete the leaves and just the the part for the photos if you have other seasons you are scrapping!




Here is the digital layered template for Photoshop:
http://www.4shared.com/file/188610337/7fa25315/pc_leaf_template.html


I hope you enjoy using these, I will post more in the next few days!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 06 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Pammy! I plan on using them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great templates. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing i've only recently learned to use templates properly and yours are so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete