Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Designer Showcase: Circles!

Happy Wednesday! We are making the designer showcase every Wednesday ... so there is even more inspiration! So make sure you check back on Wednesday to see what the contributors have made. You are going to be SO INSPIRED to see the ideas today! It is all about circles and using them on your scrapbook page.

The first page is by Susan. She used so many fun circles and they connect the whole page together so well!! Check out this COOL circle page!


The next couple of pages are by Delaina! She used both small circles on the first page and a large circle on the second. These turned out so neat and inspirational!



Heather is up next! I am loving how she kept this simple with a few circles on the side. I think it really makes the layout perfect!


Cathy made a beautiful two page layout with tons of circles. I love how they overlap and also connects the two pages together! Check this out!


Next up is Julie! She created this adorable page and used big and little circles. This turned out so fabulous!


Lastly, is a page by me! I used photo inside of my circles :)



Are you inspired to create some circle pages? If so, send them to me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your page!

3 comments:

  1. you girls always blow me away with your creativity! :) seriously, you do!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone's layouts are amazing! Really cool post girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously insanely cool stuff! I have nesting circles and squares and have never made anything so cool. Will definitely need to "lift" this idea one day to play!

    ReplyDelete