Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An Easter Egg Template!

I recently went to a crop and had the pleasure of making some new friends. One lady had some adorable photos of her daughter with the Easter Bunny. I asked her if I could create a page with them and share it, share graciously said yes. So here is a cute egg shaped template that you might try with some of your special Easter photos.



This template is pretty simple and should fit on letter size paper. I used a pattern paper for my background and a solid for the stripes, but you can get really creative and make the top and bottom pieces of the egg different paper from the middle. Here is my layout using the template.


I embellished by layout with some die cut shapes that I cut out with my Silhouette. I thought these bunnies were really cute and fit in nicely with the photo of this darling little girl of my new scrapbook friend! She is truly “Eggs-tra Special.”

5 comments:

  1. What a neat template and love the layout! I so cant wait for Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous what inspiration, thank you so much for the template. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo cute!!! :) great template delores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inspiring!! I have yet to do my son's first pics with the Easter Bunny!!

    ReplyDelete