Thursday, March 4, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for March 5th!

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope you had a great week. You know what day it is ... featured Friday and another fabulous featured artist. I noticed our featured artist's gallery a couple of years ago on scrapbook.com and have always thought she has a very beautiful style ... just check out her gallery to see. ;). I am excited to share her talent and her tutorial in a few minutes! It is so COOL!! Now it is time to get to know our artist, Nancy Keslin!




Hi, I am Nancy, although you might know me better as homeschoolscrapper. I live in the right now, not so sunny, state of California. I have been married to a wonderful man for almost 17 years and am mom to three beautiful children who I have been homeschooling for 8 years. Between school, swim team, ballet, and scouts, I stay pretty busy. I have been scrapbooking for 14 years, since my oldest was a baby. Times certainly have changed since the days of making my own glue dots with rubber cement. LOL The great thing about this hobby is that there are always fun, new things to learn and wonderful new ideas to share.

Her beautiful blog: http://homesclscrapper.blogspot.com/
And her gallery: Homesclscrapper


Check back in a few for her fabulous post and tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment