Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for March 12!

Hello and happy Friday! Today is another "fabulous" featured artist! This scrapbooker is someone I have admired on scrapbook.com for quite some time! Her pages are so well designed and photography rocks, just check out here gallery here. She also uses color SO WELL on her pages. I adore her style so much! The cool thing is we are both on the same page in April's BHG Scrapbooks, etc! Let's get to know her before I post her sketch and ideas!



My name is Lisa Blastick (kaye222) I’m from sunny Arizona. I have been scrapping since May of 2006 and im totally addicted. I started to scrapbook because of my mother; she always kept photos in photo album. However, when I would ask her when or what the occasion was about she couldn’t always remember? So that is when I decided that I was going to have memories for my children and grandchildren to read and enjoy for many years to come. I am a married wife 21 years with 4 children, 2 girls, twin sons, ages 21, 19, 19, 17. We have an Italian greyhound and an old loving ferret. I’m also an rn and work in surgery for over 14 years now…but I would rather be scrapping!

You can see her fabulous gallery here: Kaye222

I will post her sketch and pages in a few minute! I know you will be inspired just like me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment