Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for March 19!

Yea.. it's Friday, sometimes I am so glad that Friday is here! Today I am sharing a scrapbooker who had inspired me for a long time on scrapbook.com. Every time I see her work, I think "wow that is SO COOL." Our featured artist has a fabulous, unique style ... make sure you visit her gallery here. Don't you just love her inspirational page designs? Here is more about our featured artist, Alicia!


I'm Alicia Giess, and I am the mother of 4 children, ages 15, 12, 10 and 8. I started scrapping when I returned from a vacation from Hawaii, and I've been hooked since my very first page. I really love recording memories, my love and thoughts about my family, and I love the creative outlet that scrapping gives me. When I'm not scrapping and taking care of my hubby and kids, I work full-time as a legal assistance. I also enjoy walking/jogging and an occasional Dairy Queen Moo Latte!

Here is Alicia's beautiful gallery: Gumpgirl

Be sure to check back in a few minutes when you will learn some very COOL design principles and ideas! Here is her post!

4 comments:

  1. Gumpgirl is one of my fave artists on Scrapbook.com! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Alicia! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your work with us, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to go check out her post here. I've seen her work on Scrapbook.com and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete