Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mini Album Madness

I don't know about you but I LOVE mini albums. It gives me the opportunity to create on a small canvas. You can make them as simple or as ornate and decorative as you choose. There are so many designs, shapes, and themes to choose from. You can surely find something to suite your occasion and they even make great gifts. You can find them made of cardstock, chipboard, canvas, acrylic or all mixed together for a unique look. You can ink them, paint them, cover them with paper or sew on them till yoour heart's content. Anything goes on these little bundles of creativity. Mini's are a great way to try new products and techniques on a small scale and achieve the most fabulous looks around. Go ahead and take the Mini plunge...you'll be glad you did. I have included a few examples of a couple of mini's I have created. Check out my blog if you'd like to see more details...
http://delainas.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Pam! I've thinking of mini for some time, now I just need to make one... I have some ideas, and when I'm done, I'd be happy to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous Delaina! I love the owl one the most! Such a cute title.

    ReplyDelete