Friday, March 12, 2010

Reader's Pages!

Hi everyone, I wanted to share two new reader's pages! They are really inspiring and I know you will love them :)

The first page is by Kayla D.! This adorable page was made using the Circle and Scallop Template! You can download that template here. I love how well those papers go with the photos, such a CUTE page!! (You can visit Kayla's beautiful blog here)





This next gorgeous page is by a Susie. Here is a link to her gallery so be sure to check it out: Meemeesusie. She created this sweet page using Dolores's Swirl Heart Template! You can download it here. I love she used this template on a baby page! It turned out so sweet and so cute!


Thanks Kayla and Susie for submitting your pages!
Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates OR use one of the techniques or ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

2 comments:

  1. These are both so darling! Really cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my layout! I'm honored! What a sweet sweet layout Susie!

    ReplyDelete