Monday, March 22, 2010

Reader's Pages!

I love getting email with reader's page. I really do! It brightens my day so much! So keep sending those pages. Read below on how to submit your pages!

Today I am featuring two pages! The first page is made by Melanie. You can read her blog here. She also created a page with circles just like our blog post: Designer Showcase: Circles. I am loving how she used circles to form her large circle. It looks like scallops on both sides. She also used buttons for even more circles. Check out her page!!



Our next page is by Libeeti! You can read more on her blog here. This is her FIRST layout ever! She used the design principles from Alicia's Using a Visual Triangle post! I definitely see three points in the doodling which brings my eyes to all the parts of the page. I am loving how this page turned out, check it out:


Thanks ladies for sharing your work and talent with us! I am inspired!
Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! thanks for sharing those layouts!! great stuff! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my lo.
    And thanks a lot for all the inspiration, tips & techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pam, for sharing my layout :) Your site is just overflowing with inspiration--a wonderful place for ideas!!

    ReplyDelete