Monday, March 29, 2010

Reader's Pages!

I received some fabulous reader's pages in my inbox and I can't wait to share them with you!! Today and sharing three pages from three scrapbookers!

The first page is Monica. She made this neat page using the principles that guest designer Alicia G. posted about using visual triangles. You can read the original post here. Monica also used circles just like the Designer Showcase:Circles post here! I love the way her page turned out, so fun with all of those Mickeys on there!! You can see Monica's blog here, so make sure you check that out ;) .



The next page is by Libeeti! I posted her first scrapbook page last week and this week she sent me her next page using flowers just like the Designer Showcase: Crazy for Flowers. You can see that post here. This page turned out so beautiful!! She used flowers perfectly and the tones of the page are so pretty! You can read more about Libeeti on here blog!!




This last page is by Irit! She also used used flowers like the Designer Showcase: Crazy for Flowers. She used so many beautiful flowers on this page plus all of that bling! I am totally loving her floral page ;) . You can read Irit's blog here. Make sure you visit her blog for more inspiration!




Thanks so much ladies for submiting your pages!!

Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, ladies!!!! Great to see a fun colorful double pager and wow, I'm blown away by the amazing distressed vintage piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pam! I'm flattered & honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pages are just gorgeous! Everyone did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete