Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Designer Showcase: Autism Color Palette!



Hi everyone, did you know it's Autism Awareness Month? To learn more information about Autism you can go to the link on the image above OR Autism Speaks at: http://www.autismspeaks.org/ . We decided to use the Autism color palette to help spread Autism Awareness. Did you know that my family as well as one of the contributor's family are affected by Autism?

Here is today's color scheme. I added a green to the color palette you see above to give scrapbookers one more color to use on their page.




This page was made by Cathy. She made this amazing page about her two sons who are both on the Autism Spectrum. I love how she used a puzzle on her page. Thank you, Cathy, for sharing your story!!



This next page is by Heather. I love how she used the strips of paper with color and sewed on a circle around the photo and paper. Such a great way to use the colors!



Sarah made this next layout. She used Kiki Art paper which co-ordinates REALLY WELL for this color palette! Just check out these lines, Familia and Amor by them! Familia also has a puzzle piece made out of chipboard which you can see here!


This last page is by me. I used a page about my son and I with all of the colors!


Spread the word about Autism Awareness ... if you get a chance!

If you use this color palette or an Autism related page, send it to me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature it.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these LO's they are fab! I work often with children and there parent on the ASD Spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guys! Love the layouts and love the message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's layouts with the color scheme came out amazing! What an inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete