Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Designer Showcase: Projects With Die Cuts!

There are so many different types of die cuts available now. You can buy die cut shapes, die cut machines, and die cut shaped paper. I love anything die cut so I am sharing the various types on projects by the contributors!

The first page is by Nancy! She used a just a bit of die cut paper and inked to go with the rest of her page. This is such a cool effect! Check out her page!



Cathy
made this beautiful page using pre-made die cut shapes and she also cut a few using a Spellbinders die cut machine. This turned out so neat!



Delaina
made this next page using die cut paper. She cut it in half and then put both pieces on the ends. What a cool idea!!


Heather used Sure Cuts A Lot to create this beautiful page. She die cut the title and flowers! It turned out just perfect!


Dolores made this next page. She cut swirlies from a die cut machine and added them to her page. It is such nice accent to add to the page!


Susan also used die cut swirlies to create her page. I love how it adds an element of water splashing! So cool!



This last page is by Cindy! She used die cut paper and it turned out so cute! I love all of the arrows and cars on this page, what a great design! ;)


I hope you are inspired to create a page with die cuts. Do you want to share your die cut page with readers? Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your page!

6 comments:

  1. Great work by all the ladies. I love diecuts and diccutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. Those swirlies make me want an electronic cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I love everyone of these pages. What machine did the swirlies for Delores? If it was a Cricut what cart?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages. I don't have a diecut machine yet, but I'm looking into getting one very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing your pages ladies!

    ReplyDelete