Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for April 9!

Hello everyone! It's great to be back to doing featured artists on the blog after taking a week off! Are you interested in being featured on Ideas for Scrapbookers? Simply send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .
Today I am featuring another super talented scrapbooker from scrapbook.com. Her style is so unique and fun, I find myself staring at the details of her pages! You HAVE TO check out her gallery here ... I am honored to have her be a featured artist! She has a fabulous idea to share today and it's time to introduce her!



I am Robbie Herring, a born and bred Texan. I've been married 22 years and have two kids who are my inspiration. I am a craft junkie. I think I've tried just about everything. In addition to scrapbooking, I enjoy sewing and painting. I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years. I started thinking that I would make a senior album for each my kids and that would be the extent of my involvement. I was immediately hooked! In scrapbooking, I have found a craft that allows me to do something I love creatively and preserve our family memories at the same time. I truly hope that long after I'm gone, my family and descendants will look at our books and know who we were and where they came from. I am really honored to have been invited to share some ideas with you at Ideas For Scrapbookers!

You can see her blog here: http://robbiesphotoblog.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to check out her gallery here: -Robbie-

Check back in a few minutes for a fabulous idea I know you will love!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Robbie!!!! She's a SUPER talented scrapper and well deserved to be recognized :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love robbie's work! :) welcome to IFS, girl!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete