Saturday, May 8, 2010

Two Reader's Pages!

Happy Saturday!! Hope you are all having a great day!

I am featuring two reader's page I know will inspire you! The first fabulous page is by Frank! He used my newest template Flower Die Cut Template, you can download it here. I love how he made it fit into an 8.5" by 11" page, that is SO cool!! It is also neat how Frank used all solid paper for the die cut instead of the petals I used ... it creates a cool look! You can read more on Frank's blog here.




Next up is a page by Rene! She created this gorgeous Mother's Day page just like our post on Wednesday about Mother's Day projects! She did such a gorgeous job combining colors on a black background. This turned out sooo pretty!! I am loving the stitching and the flowers as well :) Don't forget to check out Rene's blog here.



Thanks Rene and Frank for submitting your pages ;)


Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Pam had fun using your template great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these pages are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete