Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Designer Showcase: Masculine Projects

Are you searching for some great boy and/or masculine page ideas? A few of the contributors (including me) only have boy children so we find ourselves doing more masculine pages than girly floral pages! Here are some ideas from the contributors!!

Dolores is sharing with us two fabulous masculine page. I think she did a great job using colors to compliment her photos. I love the touches of green and brown on her pages!! Check out these two great examples!




Next, we have a great boy page by Heather! Check out how cute her design and very "boyish" with the dinosaurs and coloring! She also did a bit a distressing which works so well for the page. I love this!!



Cathy has three boys and so she created lots of boy pages! I love her style of scrapbooking and how well she tells the story of the events. I am sharing four fabulous pages by her!! Each layout utilized a nice masculine color scheme!






Nancy is also sharing another great example! I love how she used muted colors and touched of orange on her page! I love how the lettering is gray as well! Really great layout :)



Lastly, Sara is sharing another masculine page with us! This is great example of combing the coloring together to create a really great page! The stars also add nice boyish embellishments!



Are you inspired to create some pages now? I hope so! :)


2 comments:

  1. Great boys pages everyone! Cathy, I found myself searching for the hidden Mickey's again on your Disney LO's!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts girls! I always struggle with masculine ones. You all did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete