Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mini Album Ideas

Today I wanted to share a few 'different' mini album ideas with you.  Mini albums are great to capture memories of a trip or an event but there are many other things to do with mini albums.

First up is a mini album I created for my 29th birthday entitled '29 Notes For Me'. This album was created to keep track of 29 things I wanted to do when I turned 29! I altered a note book to create the album. I decorated the cover and added some coordinating paper to the pages and it was ready for me to add my photos!




The second album is titled "Time Flys When Your In Love" and I used a collection of photos of my husband and I since started dating in high school up to current.  This is one of my favorite albums because it showcases a wide time frame but it hold some fun facts about us.




I hope these inspire you to start a new mini album project!

7 comments:

  1. I love mini's and yours are so creative...love the topics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of doing a mini album about you and your husband. I'd like to eventually do one like that for when we have a kid so that our kid can look back and see what mom and dad were like pre-kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini albums are very cute! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara I thought that was YOU! But I wanted until the very end...I wanted to see if I guessed your style right! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really great ideas! Thank you very much for sharing your topics with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog..really love your mini album. I have never made one yet although I thought I did one time but after putting 46 pictures in it I decided it wasn't so mini..lol
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete