Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Inspired By A Sketch

Hi everyone, Sara here with a sketch for you today!  I am not a sketch artist by any means but I was able to hash out this sketch with paper and pencil. Thanks to Pam's talents she was able to make make it look digi-pretty! Thanks Pam!


The girls did an amazing job using this sketch!  Take a peak!

Cathy's layout is a HOME RUN!  I just love her elements! The mini pics are a great way to add a little glimps of action to your layout!

Heather has melted my heart with this layout!  What a great combination of simplicity and color - pure scrappy goodness!  I also think the green in around the outside of the layout is a great touch!

Nancy has yet again added her whimsical elegance to such a simple sketch!  I never thought a layout as lovely as this could come from my sketch! I am amazed by the many textures on this layout, what a great combination!

Here is my creation.  I often find that I have a hard time with a sketch - I cant get past the lines I see. But I was so excited to use this new paper collection Hometown Summer from Pink Paislee!  The little kids are so darn cute!

I hope you will join us and see what you can make with this sketch!

3 comments:

  1. Love how your layout turned out Cathy! It's adorable!

    Thanks!
    --Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this sketch.. want make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch was super cute Sara! I really loved playing along. Everyone's pages are amazing! I love yours. It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete