Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A new template!

I have a template and sketch to share today which is built around three photos.  This one is simple to put together and easy to alter.  The background can be a big print, as I used here,  which can then be revealed between the other layers.  Here is my layout using the template titled "Devotion."

I love the colors in this digi kit that show off the girls (my furry kids).  The layout was created with a kit from Kim Broedelet called Just 4 Mom.  Here is the sketch.

For our paper scrapbookers I have isolated the basic background shapes in an image to make it easier to trace.  Here they are:

The template for our digi scrapbookers was created in PhotoShop Elements 7.  The file can be downloaded from either of the two sites below.

MediaFire:  ds-template 10.psd

Hope you enjoy it!



4 comments:

  1. Really great creativity! I really was amazed to check out the stuff here.. Thanks!

    House Templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful template Dolores! Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layout of this template and think it will work perfectly as a Rememberance page for a departed pet. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete