Friday, December 30, 2011

Just a Little Post Before 2012!!

Hi all!! It's almost 2012, can you believe it??? Well, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for having this blog and it's AMAZING contributors! Seriously, they have produced some of the best posts I have seen anywhere in the blog scrap world. Do you agree or what? Each person brings something different and cool the blog. So, to the contributors: Heather, Cathy, Dolores, Nancy, Lisa, Sara, Vicky, Cindy and Marlene, thank you so much for each and every post and for being so creative.

When I created this blog and had the idea of adding contributors, I never wanted it it to be stressful so created a guideline rather than rules for the contributors. I wanted them to be equals on the blog not my design team. During this time I have developed some great friendships for the ladies! I also wanted to thank them for being there when I needed it. You can read about my health concerns on my regular blog here. They have been there when I really needed support and friendship. Thank you ladies for keeping my spirits up during that time!

If you have time, please leave a comment for the contributors after all of the hard work they have done in the past!! I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future posts here at IFS..

8 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup pour ce partage d'idées, de créations! Et bonne année 2012 à toutes, ainsi qu'à vos familles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Each of you throughout the year has contributed to many pages of memories for my family. I am truly grateful for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam for allowing me to be a part of this amazing group! I am so grateful for the opportunity to work beside such amazingly talented crafters! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - thank you! It is a pleasure and an honor to be a part of this talented group. I love the bonds that we have made and the creativity that we spark in each other. I look forward to a new year of creating and sharing with our readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, thank YOU! I've been a huge fan of Ideas for Scrapbookers from the start. Thank you so much for bringing me on as a Contributing Artist- it is an honor to be part of such a talented group of women.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Pammy! It's been a privilege to work with you (and the other awesome contributors) for another year. I wish you a very blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog. Oh, my... what wonderful tips, techniques, templates, etc. I am a newbie to digital scraping so need all the help I can get. Now I finally understand how to use templates. Thanks so much for everything. Will be following your blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete