Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vintage style ornament

I made 5 of these pretties for my Christmas tree. The round crochet doilies and foam balls I had bought on clearance from Michaels last Winter and the cameos are The Girl's Paperie. The cameos are actually buttons, so I threaded the seam binding through and tied a bow - no glue required! I bought the vintage coloured crinkle seam binding off Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bluebirdlane.


So easy to make and I love them. They didn't cost me much more than $3 each to make either. I'm, thinking these would look really pretty with Bo Bunny or Prima Trinkets too! Hmm, now to find more doilies :)




3 comments:

  1. Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredibly lovely Vicky! Thanks so much for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete