Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Designer Showcase: Dad Themed Pages

Hi all! It is Father's day in the US this week and so we are showcasing dad based layouts. Remember you still have time to create a special layout or card for that dad/granddad/etc in your life!

Vicky created this layout about her husband. This could be a great page idea for the photos you take on Father's Day. Check out how many cool things Vicky did on her page. From the chicken wire to the curled on folded paper, she really did a great job on this page. I also like the masculine color palette for her photo.


Cindy created the next two pages. This first page is so adorable and make me say, "awww." The photos share the close relationship between dad and son. Notice the brown monotone look and the green outline paper. That green really brings out the photos!
Cindy's next page features more photos of dad and son. These are show us how her son is being daddy's little helper. The circles add a visual triangle while the vertical strips help bring focus to the main photo block.



Here is one I created in which I scrapbooked my son and husband together. I used hearts to signify the love between them. My husband, Kevin is such a good father, I wanted to capture that!!

I hope your family has a great Father's Day!!

1 comment: