Thursday, June 21, 2012

Distress Stains - Marbling

Hi everyone, Nancy here today to share with you another technique using your Tim Holtz Distress Stains. (warning, tutorial = photo heavy, hee hee)  But I promise, it is easy to do.

Begin by selecting a few distress stain colors to work with, and of course a tag.
 Apply the distress stains to your craft mat.
 Run the tag over the stain.

Here you see the tag after its quick trip over the mat.
 You can use a heat tool to dry the tag.
 Spritz the tag lightly with water to allow the stains to move and blend.
 And here is the finished tag.
I added a Prima Trinket as well as some shrink art I had made in a previous tutorial that you can see here.
I hope you enjoy playing with your Distress Stains as much as I do.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. COOLNESS Nancy, you come up with neat ideas. I really like the end project of this!

    ReplyDelete