Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Template for your Fall Photos!

Hi, Dolores here today.  The trees are starting to turn their bright colors and the air is picking up that crisp feel.  I love fall, it is my favorite season.  I created a template today that really could be used for any type of page, but I put lots of leaves in this design so I could maximize those pretty fall kits. Here is my sketch.


Here is my layout using the template.  I created this page with two different kits.  The primary kit I used is Golden Days by Sherwood Studio.  I picked a couple of pretty flowers out of a second kit by Jennifer Labre called Harvest.


If you would like the template you can download it from either of the two file sharing sites below.  Enjoy!

4Shared:  ds-template-29.psd
MediaFire:  ds-template-29.psd





6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the template, love the colors, and your pictures are gorgeous! We're 2+ months from seeing any sort of fall color (and we don't get much), so it's so much fun seeing fall layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - I love this template and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch for portrait type photos. Clean yet elegant.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, another awesome template, thanks, you are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely template, thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete