Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Page and Sketch

Hi, this is Pam sharing a page and sketch with you!! Fall is once again upon us! We adore our annual trip to the pumpkin farm to pick out our own pumpkins. We always have a blast when we are there! My layout reflects the great fall colors that day! On my page I showcased my photos in a neat way and later on I will share with you my sketch so you can use it as well.  First, was choosing my papers. I found some great fall colors in the Splendor Collection that would go perfectly with my page. I also chose some background cardstocks to match. To create my background I used a circle cutter and also used that same cutter for my smaller circles. Adding touches like banners and pumpkins really enhanced my page.

 
Supplies: GCD Splendor Collection, Bazzill Basics cardstock, My Mind Eye cardstock and banner, Chic Tags embellishments, Jolee's Boutique stickers, American Crafts thickers.

Here is the sketch which goes along with my page.  I hope you enjoy this and are able to to get some inspiration from it!



Have a great day!


 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute I like the colors and how you made your own little pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sketch! I love the wonderful layout you made about fall!!! Such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete