Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A New Template of Banners!

Hi all, Dolores here today to share a new template!  I had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did too.  I had such a good time eating and visiting with friends I didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving (which is hard to believe) so I didn't have a single picture to scrap.  I am sure to do better this next month.   I have been seeing so many pretty Christmas supplies and kits that it gets me thinking about all those opportunities to take pictures over the holidays.  Today I have a template to share composed of banner shapes and I created my sample page with a pretty Christmas kit I got over the big weekend sales.  Here is my sketch of the banner template.

 
The are lots of possibilities here, so stretch your creativity and don't just think Christmas.  This would be a good design for any event or holiday.  However, I did find a Christmas picture from last year to do my layout.  Here is my page.
 
 
My page was created using a kit by Kristen Cronin-Barrow called Once Upon a Christmas: Celebrating.  If you would like the Photoshop template it can be downloaded from either of the two file sharing sites below.  Hope you enjoy it! 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Such a great sketch and your layout is awesome!! I love the Chrismtas feel! The paper is perfect and love the embellishments.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the template! Love your LO Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the great template. I'm hosting the weekly challenge at Mousescrappers.com and and used it for my layout. Here is a link just in case you wanted to take a peek....
    http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/ms162.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saved the template cuz it is just lat out stunning!! And created a paper project based on the sketch as well...you can see it here!!
    http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2012/12/lmlc-117-snow-falling-on-cedars.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED this sketch, thank you so much! Here is my layout I created with it:

    http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com/2013/01/boat-buddy-for-if-its-groovy.html

    ReplyDelete