Monday, April 21, 2014

Another layout using Twirly Girls collection!

Good Morning everyone.  Sharon here to share a layout that I made using the Twirly Girls collection.
I saw Pam's recent pages that she posted using this collection, and just had to try it myself.


I decided to make to girly page with these wonderful papers, and use a photo of my oldest daughter's smile to commemorate your 20th birthday!  I converted it to black and white, too, and used both photos.


And they look like this on my page:


Next, I went "shopping" in my stash and found some things that I could use that I already had on hand:




I used the word "smile" as shown above in the die cuts from Little Yellow Bicycle, but didn't like the orange color.  So I used some Donna Salazar ink and old Doodlebug glitter to make it pink and girly:


and it came out like this:


 I loved the pennants and little hearts from this collection, too:



as follows:


I had so much fun working with these beautiful papers and embellishments.

Here is my final layout:



We would love to see more pages from all of you, too!

And thanks so much for visiting "Ideas for Scrapbooking" today.


VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES
Cathy Dippolito
Dolores Schaeffer
Cindy deRosier
Lesley Walker
Gael Spence
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham
Pam Callaghan


4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so beautiful! Not just because of her smile, but your design is amazing!! Love all the little details that you gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love how you changed up the embellishments to suit your needs, and made everything just perfect! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Chickaniddy Crafts...such a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete